Saturday, March 10, 2012

Krishna

Saw this guy in galleria yesterday. We exchanged a brief glance as I entered Galleria from the back gate.Not sure he was an Indian. Or may be he was. Actually I am sure he wasn't. For he sat there, in the galleria dome, dressed in a casual brown T shirt and bermudas, his flip flops kept in from of him and a paper plate kept to his side in which he may have had bhel. He sat there with his legs crossed and played the flute, a long flute. I am trying very desperately to recollect the music that he played. I know that it was intense and soulful , one that makes you want to stop all that you’re doing and sit them listening to it but just cant recollect it. I went past him, very intrigued and curious, wanting to ask him why he was playing the flute and why there?! As the world went about shopping, he sat there playing the flute. A strange calm on his face. I so wanted to go back and ask him why he was doing that. Why the flute? Why there? Why so peaceful. If only I had..

No comments:

Post a Comment